Terms & Conditions...
- Weather - Alpacas are happy to walk in the rain. They don't like very windy conditions. If it is too windy or there is a severe weather warning we may defer due to bad weather or other unforeseen circumstances, we will then be happy to re-book at a mutually agreeable time thereafter. Please contact Gary on 07812 145 902 if you are concerned about the weather.
- Health - It is important at the time of booking that we know if any of those walking have any health limitations or health issues that we should be aware of. Where possible, we are very happy to modify the walk or distance in a way that accommodates any health concerns.
- Photography - During the walk we take photographs and these are then published on our Facebook / Instagram pages to give you the opportunity to see your experience with us at no extra charge. By booking with us we will trust this is accepted by you and all party members unless a member of staff is notified on the day or you contact us in advance.
Cancellations/Refunds and Rescheduling-
Please be aware that we operate a 48 hour (2 working days) cancellation and rescheduling policy. If you do not contact us before 48 hours we will be unable to move your experiences. If you cannot reach us by phone (07812145902) please email us (email@example.com) as soon as possible. We must uphold this policy under all circumstances.No refunds are available for cancellations unless in exceptional circumstances.
- No Shows - Failure to cancel bookings which result in a no show will mean the booking is lost and no refund can be given.
- Accidents - Accidents do happen, albeit very rarely. We give an extensive health and safety briefing prior to your experience and you should follow the instructions given. We cannot accept responsibility for any accidents or injuries that occur on our farm.
- Prior Booking is Essential - We are not an “open farm” and can only offer alpaca walks by prior arrangement.
- Dogs - Our alpacas are not used to strange dogs so we have a strict no dog policy on the farm or walk
- Clothing - You should wear appropriate out door clothing for the walk. (Waterproof clothing and footwear when necessary and carry sun screen if required).
- Lateness - We appreciate that especially in the summer months traffic can be a problem so please be aware of any possible delays on the day of your booking. Please carry our contact numbers with you (07812145902 / 07977047221) should you encounter any difficulties so we can make an suitable arrangements.
- Accessibility - The walks will be trekking through fields that maybe rough, bumpy or muddy. We cannot authorise wheelchairs, pushchairs or walking aids on the walks for these reasons without prior consent.
- Young Children - When bringing children Under 5, adults must feel confident that their child can walk the whole distance or that they can carry their child from start to finish. For very young children, we would advise bringing a sling or baby carrier, we cannot authorise pushchairs on the walks without prior consent.
- Health & Safety - Popham Alpacas shall not assume liability whatsoever for any personal injury or loss or damage to any personal property.